Dentistry for Healthy, Confident & Comfortable Smiles
From your first phone call to the final results of a treatment plan, you’ll always be treated like the important person you are when you reach out to Dr. Mary Bennett Houston, DDS for oral healthcare. Our patients are like family to us, and we do everything in our power to maintain a comfortable and low-pressure environment in our office. Dr. Houston’s education and training cover a wide range of services, from fillings, crowns and bridges to dentures and veneers. Whether you’re long overdue for a simple checkup or ready to reclaim strong, confident teeth, you can trust our team here in Roxboro, NC to do right by you.
Our comprehensive individualized patient exam includes low dose digital x-rays, intra-oral digital photography, oral cancer exam, TMJ screening exam, periodontal (gum) disease evaluation, cavity and disease exam, and bite evaluation.
- Comprehensive individualized patient exam
- White resin fillings
- Crowns and bridges
- Partial and complete dentures
- Periodontal non-surgical gum treatment
- Cosmetic bonding with white resin or porcelain Veneers
- Implant restorations
- TMJ and bite related treatment such as nightguards
- Oral hygiene care and instructions
- Ongoing preventive care and dental prophylaxis